April 20, 2010

Alice's Handmade Wonderland

Its hard not to notice how big of a deal alice in wonderland has become lately. Some people adore it, others are maddened by it but whether its your cup of tea or not, I've just added to the pot. Below are only a few of the most intriguing pieces I've come across on my searches.


1: Steampunk small zipper pouch [WastedWishes.etsy.com]
2: Leather Cat Mask [teonova.etsy.com]
3: Alice and The White Rabbit [blackeyedsuzie.etsy.com]
4: Drink Me [FiveSisterz.etsy.com]
5: White Rabit Candy Bucket [LeFrenchCircus.etsy.com]
6: Teacup Ring [bionicunicorn.etsy.com]
7: The Caterpillar [JustinErickson.etsy.com]
8: Mini Mad Hatter [MadHattery.etsy.com]
9: Talking Roses OOAK [ODDandWHIMSY.etsy.com]
10: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum [cartbeforethehorse.etsy.com]

3 comments:

Ola Silvera said...

#10 is my favourite - conjoined twins, of course, brilliant!

How did the bizzare go this weekend? I was regretting not applying it looks like a lot of really cool vendors were there (though I had to work anyhow).

Ola Silvera said...

Oh wait, wait - it's on the 25th right.

Jo James said...

Thanks for included my silly twins! Cool blog :)