September 3, 2008

Its Coming...

Fall is quick approaching which means All Hallows Eve is soon around the corner. Are you decking your porches this year?


pumpkinhollow's Etsy shop offers quite the selection of creepy goods to help you decorate this time around. The creator is Pumpkinrot and he has been quoted as saying:

"When my age restricted me from collecting candy on Halloween night (in any socially respectable manner), I decided to do something about it."

You can just feel his passion for his craft right there. Oh how I wish I knew someone as immature as me to go trick-or-treating with...

7 comments:

Channah said...

That's how I lucked out - I now have a kid to take trick-or-treating, so I can go this year! Whoo-hoo! I mean, it's my duty as a parent to take my child trick-or-treating.

Rosebud Collection said...

It is a fun time..I do decorate the house up and will do that soon..that makes you happy..Always have candy for children, but our street is dark and don't usually get anyone..soooo, who do you think gets the candy???

Rosebud Collection said...

When you get a minute, please visit my blog..thanks..

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween- it probably stems from my Mom not allowing it...
I have five kids so I will be trick or treating for about 20 or 30 years of my life. 10 years when I was a kid, have already done 10 years with my oldest two sons. I have another 3 kids on top of them and my baby is 1 so another 10-12 years... oh yeah and then by the time the baby is 13 0r 14 I will have grandkids from my oldest two - so I am guessing I will be trick or treating until I am 70 at least... Mu HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Unknown said...

Hey there!

I wanted to stop by & let you know that those cell phone chocolate charms you made me are going in a bunch of goodie bags I'm putting together. I hope that's okay! & I hope they bring you lots of sales!

If you want to send more, just let me know! I'm putting together about 500 bags for teachers & business professional women in my community. :)

AlwayAmy

Rocki Adams said...

Wickedly fun shop! Very cool find!

Happy Friday :)

Anonymous said...

I get a kick scaring the crap out of anyone that comes to my door that fateful night.

I don't want to blog my load here, but I'll be writing about it soon enough. Swing by and say 'hi'? ;)