June 1, 2008

Oh Boy!

Another month has passed which means its time once again to feature another talented dark Etsian. This months award goes to a strange, fairy taleish photography shop going by the name of ellemoss


"I love to process my images as much as I love to take them. I am always looking for the extraordinary among the ordinary. I am a dedicated self portrait artist who is drawn to dreamy, surreal images with vintage qualities and charming details."

That quotes was taken from her profile and I'd say it just about sums things up :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is really great, i love it! i like how you manage to get so much eery feelings into them and make them look old fashioned but modern! very cool!

Unknown said...

just realised this was a featured seller of yours i just seen the beauty and jumped right in to post! i really love her work you have great taste!

Rosebud Collection said...

Now that is a neat photo..Really good work.

Angie said...

Your shop is really cool. I have to say I'm a bit disturbed by the name of your pink brain necklace, but I guess that's the point! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Waterrose said...

Oh I love your blog...I'll be back to see what's new!

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Thanks for showcasing these wonderful artists! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna learn that also!It appeared naturally

Anonymous said...

Your dark side amazes me!Love yah dear!

outofthepinksky said...

Awesome photography! Thank you for telling us about her!

I just put two and two together! You won a pair of my earrings. When you contacted me, I didn't realize that this was your blog! I look at this blog quite a bit. How cool is that?!?

BillyWarhol said...

wow* c0ol Photo*

;)) Peace*

Henson Ray said...

Great photo. Thanks for sharing.