March 31, 2008

I Have Bitten the Rolo Oeuf

Yes thats right. Exactly 2 bites of my HUGEST chocolate thingy ever are sitting in my stomach right now. (At least thats where I hope they went) Speaking of eating candy, the photo below is one I've taken from the shop of another candy eater. Her site is smacshop.etsy.com and if you can't already tell she takes the eeriest of eerie photos. Smacshop is also my newest featured seller...



She really deserves props for turning everyday scenes we take for granted into something more using her camera and mad skills. When you stop by her shop be sure to also check out her Porky, Bathroom Noir and Legs listings.

5 comments:

Nature Manipulated said...

Nice photo!

sMacThoughts said...

I am so honored! Thank you, and actually very little manipulation is done. I owe the creep-factor to expired film in a no-longer-made camera!!

sMacThoughts said...

Oh and here's to candy-eatin! I've had all the food groups tonight: caramels, gummies, licorice, and dark chocolates. And I am not kidding.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

BaldyLocks said...

The photo is great. I love that style.