November 17, 2009

NocturnElle Photography

If you've been browsing through my shop lately, you'll notice a new face in my featured items. This past October I was fortunate enough to have a neuro necklace modeled by the lovely Naomi Buechman (Doll Parts) *gush*

Naomi is a model/photographer who snaps her shots under the name NocturnElle Photography.

If you'd like to see more of her photos or are considering booking her for a shoot, feel free to check out her flickr page here, Doll Parts. Lots to see!

1 comment:

NocturnElle Photography said...

Thank you so much Sarah :) You are a doll indeed! I had the (returned feelings) AMAZING opportunity to model your wonderful creations, which I have spread around my network of friends. They are in love, just as much as I am :) I am proud to show off your amazing work.. It's been amazing! :)