March 24, 2008

Biggest Chocolate Ever

Rockabilly? Pinup? Horror? Flapper? the list goes on and on at sweetheartsinner.etsy.com where you can choose from over 1,000 listings. Yes its a little overwhelming but thank God this seller keeps organized sections! I think I made it to page 6 before I decided I had my three most favoritist picked out. The middle one looks like one of the zombies from the movie "Fido"...


Has anyone seen that movie? its a strange one. On a side note I got the HUGEST chocolate thingy for Easter yesterday!! it's a Rolo Egg and I've yet to take a bite. I probably opened its package a few separate times today just to hold it in my hand and be amazed at its size and weight. When the novelty wears off I'm going to need a fork and knife to eat it.

1 comment:

Mixed Species said...

WOW! You seriously just made us say WOW! Awesome!