October 10, 2009

My Favorite Craft Show Approaches

Its a show I've been anticipating for an entire year. One that displays the handcrafted goodies of the strange, the macabre and the whimsical all under one roof. Its called the Bazaar of the Bizarre.

If your in or around the Toronto area on October the 25th, this year you'll also have the chance to enter a draw for a loot basket. It'll be quite the prize, featuring items from some of the vendors listed on this site: http://www.thebazaarofthebizarre.org/vendors.php

I've even thrown in one of these Neuro Necklaces

Last year I attended as a new vendor with no idea what to expect... and my table looked like ass. This year I started early with hopes of being able to sleep the night before :)

counting down the days

1 comment:

DennisKuhn said...

Good luck,
sure you will succeed with your great and always improving artwork ;-)