May 11, 2009

Hairy Rainbow

I'm not sure why didn't come across this seller earlier. Her imagination and creativity excels far beyond one medium, which is probably why after 16 years she decided to call it quits as a hair dresser. Crude Things creator Lana has the most edgy, over the top wigs, clothing, accessories, dolls and art up for sale in her Etsy shop.

These wigs have definitly re-ignited my desire to have coloured hair again. With all the up keep and damage inflicted by hair dye, I'm thinking it might not be such a bad idea to own one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting wigs:) The photos are awesome though. I was just checking out your shop, and I love your new pieces! The photo of the truffle rings is so cute...high fashion!

Rocki Adams said...

What a fun freakin shop you found! Love love love it! Oh me too, I've been wanting to dye my hair pink... go ahead, twist my arm! I just may do it!

delightw said...

I agree.Have to go back to Manic Panic!

MrNiceGuy said...

interesting site...i like your blog

asfjh said...

Helloo, I stalked you from flickr! I love your blog, I can't wait to see more of it!

I wish you hadn't posted this blog entry though, my hair is recovering from being turquoise and green and is in a right frizzy ugly state. I'm trying to tell myself that I can't have a high maintenance hair-do, and that hair is pretty when it's healthy.. but hair is obviously prettier when it's green or blue or purple or or or.. arghhh..

linziloop said...

Wow wow wow wow WOW, those wigs are amazing, i must have one! Except im skint so maybe not right now :(

Love your blog, will be checking regularly for all your ace finds! And would you look at that - we use the same font for your banner! (Or very similar at least?!)